Free estimating software download:
BuildingWorks Estimate Module
Try the BuildingWorks Estimate Module with a free estimating software download!
BuildingWorks Estimate is perfect for builders, trade & QS’s. Additionally, you can estimate the build costs of domestic building work linked to updated building material prices with Bills of Quantities (NRM) and customer quotes.
Estimate the cost of new builds, extensions, conversions and refurbishments (including all the materials, labour and plant). Packed full of expert knowledge of the building industry, the software includes big rates library so you can start ASAP.
Moreover, in minutes you can build up the cost of a project. Select what you’re building, input your dimensions into simple graphics, and watch the cost immediately calculating on the screen as you go. Combine with BuildingWorks Design Module and your plan is estimated in an INSTANT*. And we really do mean INSTANTLY. This seamless integration means no loss of data integrity or room for mistakes (*Please note you need a trial of to the BuildingWorks Design Module for this feature).
Try a Premium Trial
for 30 days
- Fully Featured – no limitations
- Tailor BuildingWorks to suit your business.
- Multi-user capability and start working collaboratively
- Software familiarisation session – get to grips with the basics.
- Complete support including telephone, chat and remote assistance
- You’ll need to input payment details to get your first 30 days free however;
- You can cancel your subscription within the first 30 days – no quibble!
Take a Standard Trial
for 14 days
- Full access but no printing or exporting – sorry!
- Single user licence
- Standard support by phone and email.
Whilst you wait for your free estimating software trial we invite you to take a look at our easy tutorial videos on getting started.
Furthermore, we offer a estimating software free download trial because we know once you try BuildingWorks, you will love it.
Got a Mac? All BuildingWorks software packages are for PC’s but that does not mean the software does not work on a Mac. If you are a Mac User and want to know how to run BuildingWorks software there are certain things you need to be aware of – you can read more here.
At BuildingWorks we not only provide software products but we also offer an estimating service with our sister company HBXL Estimating Service. If you are interested in HBXL Estimating Service please enquire here.